We do everything to ensure your privacy and therefore we deal with personal data with care. Asian Way Of Life always complies with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This implies that we at least:
- Processing personal data is limited to only the data that is minimally needed which is for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for processing your data;
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures have been taken to ensure that the security of personal data is guaranteed;
- We do not transfer personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they were provided;
- We are of your rights regarding personal data, pointing these out to you and respecting these.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the hard drive of your computer. A cookie contains no personal data. Our cookies contain information about the click behavior and serve as recognition to make the use of websites and information provision easier. Similar techniques, such as pixels, web beacons, etc. are also referred to below as the term “cookies”.
Functional cookies placed
We can place cookies of ourselves or from third parties on websites whose content is provided by us. These are cookies that, for example, remember your settings or remember that you are logged in to a private part of the website. Look at the overview to see how we use functional cookies. We state which cookies we place, the purpose of the cookies and the lifetime of the cookie.
Placing non-functional cookies
If you do not want to receive cookies, you can adjust the settings of your internet browser to completely block the placement of cookies. If you block cookies, you can still visit our website. However, it is possible that you cannot use all parts or functionalities of the website.
Delete placed cookies
You can delete placed cookies yourself. To do this, consult the manual for your browser, delete the cookies via Your Online Choices http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en or with the help of any security software installed on your computer.